UNISAME APPRECIATES PM IMRAN KHAN’s CONCERN FOR SMEs
Zulfikar Thaver president of the Union of Small and Medium Enterprises (UNISAME) on behalf of himself and the union said “We are thankful to the PM Imran Khan for his recognition and deep concern for the SME sector and being aware of their needs and requirements.”
He said “We would like to inform the PM about our specific requirements in a nutshell to enable him to direct the concerned ministries to facilitate the sector. ”
The small to medium sized entrepreneurs need :
1. Access to finance at affordable rates
2. Uninterrupted energy
3. Reduction of duty on raw materials
4. Technical support for modernization/upgradation
5 Support for Global Marketing
6. Land at concession and repayment under pay as you earn basis
7. Facilities for e_ commerce
8. Reinforcing SMEDA , TDAP,, PCSIR EDB, SME Bank for SME promotion
9. SME friendly policies for taxation.
10. Sector priority for development from grass root level first of primary then secondry and tertiary (services) sectors.
We hope Asad Umar the FM who by virtue of being FM becomes chairman of NFIS will kindly act on this and we assure him of our full co-operation and support.
UNISAME looks forward to fast track growth under PM Imran Khan and his very able FM Asad Umer.
Posted in: Press Releases